schema.org sdo-venkman release is now live as v1.92

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:37:15 +0000
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
We have just 'soft launched' the large package of improvements
recently circulated as the 'venkman' release. While they are intended
as the foundation for a "version 2.0" release we wanted to get the
vocabulary improvements out there ASAP without rushing to v2
prematurely. There's a lot more that could be said about each set of
changes (Music, Video games, Sports, ItemList / breadcrumbs, etc etc.)
than we can say today, so for now we'll stick with a simple "thank
you!" to all who have participated in this effort. Thanks :)

As always our issue tracker is open to all for any bugs that have
crept in. You'll find it linked from:

Release notes: http://schema.org/docs/releases.html#v1.92

thanks again,

Dan