Re: any idea for Plural, Singular, gender properties to add on a skos-xl:label

Hello Rob and Simon,

Thanks a lot for your returns, very helpful.
In this case as I am completing skos properties it seems the gold ontology
is the one I should use, with its termininological point of view.

Cheers

Jean

Jean Delahousse

delahousse.jean@gmail.com - +33 6 01 22 48 55