Re: Book review site microdata

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:07:57 +0100
To: "B.M. Allen" <bma.query@gmail.com>
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 17 April 2014 10:21, B.M. Allen <bma.query@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://reviews..metaphorosis.com
>
> I have a book review blog, with one book review per blog post. I've
> structured the posts to include review and book microdata, according to
> Schema format and examples. The microdata works fine with Google's testing
> tool. Results of actual Google searches, however, don't show rich snippets.
>
> I'd appreciate any advice on what I'm doing wrong.

Hi

For questions about specific products and software it is generally
better to go to the company/project concerned. In this case the
appropriate forum would be
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/webmasters/structured-data

There are various reasons (beyond markup compliance with the
schema.org vocabulary) that might explain your situation - the product
forum is the best place to discuss such details.

cheers,