Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

Very true, Aaron.

It was a huge debate on this list about the usage of sameAs as a
identity provider for entities. I don't think that a social account of a
Person or Organization can be used as identity, because, if all such
account are values of sameAs then any of them can play identity role.

Apart of well known FB, Twitter, G+ ... there are plenty of social
businesses such as online gaming where people have accounts. We also
have Social commerce where consumers are assisted by their community and
so on.

Schema.org should define socialAccount both for Person and Organization.
Is probably the simplest way for users to markup their pages.

Regards,
Adrian