Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

Hello,
Sorry I did not scroll down until the bottom of the page and I did not
look into the HTML source. I was not interested by the HTML
representation of that resource but by its semantic representation.
So an application should look inside the HTML answer to get the semantic
representation...
It was simpler to me to query with a specific accept header.
When the resource updates I guess the alternate representations are
updated too.

All the best,
Adrian