Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

On 4/10/14 6:18 AM, Adrian Giurca wrote:

>> Again, I urge you all to regard schema.org as an interface to Web
>> developers' minds and the data they control, not as a beautiful
>> all-purpose category system for the human race as a whole.
> Thanks Martin !
> This is exactly how should be. Many already process this data not only
> search engines.
> Moreover,  would not be bad if http://dbpedia.org accepts headers such
> as application/json+schema or text/plain on all resources.
> Then a request to the URL http://dbpedia.org/page/John_Lennon will
> offer what people looks for :)
>
> We only need the URI (in this case
> http://dbpedia.org/resource/John_Lennon ) which will identify both the
> resource and the "page". This can be achieved quite easy...

Adrian,

Re., DBpedia when you deference an Entity Description Page Identifiers
(HTTP URLs) e.g., <http://dbpedia.org/page/John_Lennon> you have
hyperlinks in the page footer and <link/> relations in the <head/> of
the HTML that describe the page in question.

At the HTTP Level you have also have similar descriptions via "Link:"
header relations:

curl -I http://dbpedia.org/page/John_Lennon
HTTP/1.1 200 OK