Re: schema.org property proposal: workPerformed

On 6 April 2014 18:36, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
> Your thoughts welcomed on the idea of adding a workperformedEvent property.
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/workPerformedEvent

Apologies, I meant to write and link:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/workPerformed
rather than workPerformedEvent. This is a link *from* an Event to a
CreativeWork.

Also - I was just chatting with Richard Wallis about this and the
bibextend work.

What I want to do next to move those along is bundle together (for
broad consistency review) a few culture/bibliographic related
proposals into a single test build. This doesn't mean they all need to
be added at same time or 100% integrated, but should help flag up any
obvious problems.

I've made a test build using the new codebase that has the Periodicals
etc proposal plus this workPerformed proposal plus VisualArtwork,
available as

http://sdo-culture-bundle.appspot.com/PublicationVolume
http://sdo-culture-bundle.appspot.com/Periodical
http://sdo-culture-bundle.appspot.com/workPerformed (bad html layout noted)
http://sdo-culture-bundle.appspot.com/VisualArtwork

This doesn't have examples yet, and there are some overlaps with
existing property usage that need addressing, but it should soon give
us a unified view of cultural heritage-related improvements.

Dan