Re: Schema.org site updates: Added RDFa and JSON-LD incoming properties

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 17:23:03 +0100
To: St├ęphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Cc: "Wallis,Richard" <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>, Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>, "<public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 4 April 2014 16:49, St├ęphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com> wrote:
> we also had several important properties grouped at the top coming from
> Thing (name, description, image, url, additionalName), here is how it used
> to look a few months back:
> http://www.slideshare.net/scorlosquet/drupal-searchseobadcamp13/18. They
> have been moved to the bottom of the list, was this change intentional?

It was intentional. The site has 1000+ pages that all lead by saying
"things have names". We thought we'd try making each page emphasise
something more informative - but all feedback welcome.

> Also, I believe we used to have more information (e.g. breadcrumbs I think?)
> at the top of property pages, e.g. http://schema.org/colleague

It did. Fix in progress right now. Care to click around here? We know
that full.html isn't right, and the rdfa/microdata dumps need work,
but the rest should be largely ok now.

Dan