Re: Schema.org site updates: Added RDFa and JSON-LD incoming properties

Hello

Since the "nice to have" Bar seems to be open ...

For types having long list of properties, I'd like to be able to sort them
by Expected Type value.
Idem for the On Types values. Sorting arrows would be OK.
And why not have, instead of the blocs "inherited from ...", a fourth
column "Inherited from" - also with sorting arrows.

Just an idea ...

> On 4 April 2014 16:49, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com> wrote:
> > we also had several important properties grouped at the top coming from
> > Thing (name, description, image, url, additionalName), here is how it
> used
> > to look a few months back:
> > http://www.slideshare.net/scorlosquet/drupal-searchseobadcamp13/18. They
> > have been moved to the bottom of the list, was this change intentional?
>
> It was intentional. The site has 1000+ pages that all lead by saying
> "things have names". We thought we'd try making each page emphasise
> something more informative - but all feedback welcome.
>
> > Also, I believe we used to have more information (e.g. breadcrumbs I
> think?)
> > at the top of property pages, e.g. http://schema.org/colleague
>
> It did. Fix in progress right now. Care to click around here? We know
> that full.html isn't right, and the rdfa/microdata dumps need work,
> but the rest should be largely ok now.

*Bernard Vatant*
Vocabularies & Data Engineering
Tel :  + 33 (0)9 71 48 84 59