Re: Schema.org site updates: Added RDFa and JSON-LD incoming properties

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:49 AM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

> Just a heads up - we're just switching over to a new version of the
> schema.org site.
>
> First the good news! Examples are now shown in a tabbed format that
> gives us space to include RDFa and JSON-LD examples alongside the
> Microdata. The per-type pages also now show incoming properties; for
> example, when browsing http://schema.org/Person you are now told that
> this type provides values for properties such as 'author',
> 'reviewedBy', 'founder', 'spouse', 'director'.
>
> The bad news is only temporary: There are a few glitches that we're
> working to fix asap. Firstly, the Acknowledgements section was not
> displaying. Also there seems to be an issue with properties from
> supertypes and the breadcrumbs hierarchy not showing. Investigating...

Another problem: http://schema.org/Person and all type and property pages
all have the same HTML document title:
    <title>Organization  - schema.org</title>

The per-type pages also now show incoming properties

This is nice and definitely useful, though my sentiment is that it's
overwhelming and taking a lot of real estate on the page, pushing the
examples far down. I think it would be an improvement if this section was
collapsed initially, and the user could expand it if they wanted to. just
my 2 cts.

Congrats on launching the RDFa and JSON-LD snippets!

Steph.

Steph.