Schema.org site updates: Added RDFa and JSON-LD incoming properties

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 13:49:25 +0100
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Just a heads up - we're just switching over to a new version of the
schema.org site.

First the good news! Examples are now shown in a tabbed format that
gives us space to include RDFa and JSON-LD examples alongside the
Microdata. The per-type pages also now show incoming properties; for
example, when browsing http://schema.org/Person you are now told that
this type provides values for properties such as 'author',
'reviewedBy', 'founder', 'spouse', 'director'.

The bad news is only temporary: There are a few glitches that we're
working to fix asap. Firstly, the Acknowledgements section was not
displaying. Also there seems to be an issue with properties from
supertypes and the breadcrumbs hierarchy not showing. Investigating...

Dan