Re: Proposal: Audiobook

I believe there was a question about using multiple types in microformat
markup which I can't find now, nor an answer. So in case I dreamed it
all, I'll rephrase it here: can one use multiple types in a microformat
markup, and could someone please provide a brief example?

Thank you,
kc

--
Karen Coyle