Re: [a11y-metadata-project] meeting Monday? NO

Ok, keep us posted! Sorry I couldn't make thursday's call.

This week I'm making test builds of the schema.org site with some
work-in-progress vocabulary. For example
http://sdo-actions.appspot.com/ActionHandler does this for Actions
work-in-progress. I'd like to do the same for Accessibility drafts. Is
there someone who can work with me on this? The necessary config file
format is more or less RDFa+RDFS in HTML, see
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/c70ba13bab40/schema.org/ext/sameas.html
... can we start with the most consensual areas and work out
incrementally from there, perhaps?

Dan