Re: [a11y-metadata-project] meeting Monday? NO

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:35:14 +0100
To: Liddy Nevile <liddy@sunriseresearch.org>
Cc: Charles Myers <charlesm@benetech.org>, Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, Gerardo Capiel <gerardoc@benetech.org>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, "a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com" <a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com>, Alexander Shubin <ajax@yandex-team.ru>, Andy Heath <andyheath@axelrod.plus.com>, Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>, Egor Antonov <elderos@yandex-team.ru>, Emmanuelle GutiƩrrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@sidar.org>, Jason Johnson <jasjoh@microsoft.com>, George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>, Madeleine Rothberg <madeleine_rothberg@wgbh.org>, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@bell.net>, "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Ok, keep us posted! Sorry I couldn't make thursday's call.

This week I'm making test builds of the schema.org site with some
work-in-progress vocabulary. For example
http://sdo-actions.appspot.com/ActionHandler does this for Actions
work-in-progress. I'd like to do the same for Accessibility drafts. Is
there someone who can work with me on this? The necessary config file
format is more or less RDFa+RDFS in HTML, see
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/c70ba13bab40/schema.org/ext/sameas.html
... can we start with the most consensual areas and work out
incrementally from there, perhaps?

Dan