Re: Proposal: Audiobook

the only other newly proposed property is "abridged". There was
discussion as to whether this would be simply a text element of
"Book/edition" but again we felt that it was important enough to have
its down property. It is proposed as a property on Book since textual
books can also be abridged.

The other necessary elements come from AudioObject, such as "duration".

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net