Re: Proposal: Audiobook

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:35:54 -0700
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
the only other newly proposed property is "abridged". There was
discussion as to whether this would be simply a text element of
"Book/edition" but again we felt that it was important enough to have
its down property. It is proposed as a property on Book since textual
books can also be abridged.

The other necessary elements come from AudioObject, such as "duration".

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net