Re: Best schema to use for services

On Sep 13, 2013, at 5:31 PM, Jarno van Driel wrote:

>  But in reality, 99% of any mark up doesn't generate a Rich snippet.

I think that is not the full truth. In fact, many people fail to properly check whether they get rich snippets, see

    http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/FFAQ#Why_is_Google_not_showing_rich_snippets_for_my_pages.3F

    Study: "Site Owners Are Too Impatient When It Comes to Google Rich Snippets"
    http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/Documentation/Rich_Snippets

Martin

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 5:23 PM, David Deering <david@touchpointdigital.net> wrote:
> No problem, Jarno, and thanks for the links.  So if you do not include a price with the product, the schema will not validate?  And perhaps a dumb question, but can you simply eliminate price tag/code, or would that cause the schema not to validate as well?

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen

e-mail:  hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org