Re: Best schema to use for services

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:33:56 +0200
Cc: public-vocabs@w3.org
To: David Deering <david@touchpointdigital.net>
I think the misunderstanding here is that the Google Structured Data Testing Tool tests not for compliance with the schema.org spec but whether the subset used fits the Rich Snippets templates for a small subset of types.

On Sep 13, 2013, at 5:23 PM, David Deering wrote:

> No problem, Jarno, and thanks for the links.  So if you do not include a price with the product, the schema will not validate?  And perhaps a dumb question, but can you simply eliminate price tag/code, or would that cause the schema not to validate as well?

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen

e-mail:  hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org