Re: The next Accessibility Metadata call will be at 9:00 AM PDT on 10/29 to try to wrap on mediaFeature

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 17:15:47 +1100
To: Charles Myers <charlesm@benetech.org>
Cc: "a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com" <a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com>, "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Thanks for the update. As I'm still in Sydney I won't be able to make
the call, but I'm glad to hear things are moving along.

In terms of keeping a goal in mind,
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/default/schema.org/ext/accessibility.html
currently captures the draft of some minimal additions to schema.org,
expressed as RDFS/RDFa. As more concensus emerges we can flesh out
that configuration - feel free to share new drafts by email/wiki or
whatever else seems convenient. The closer these discussions are to
specific improvements to that file, the easier it will be for
non-experts to understand what is being proposed for schema.org.

cheers,