Re: [a11y-metadata-project] The next Accessibility Metadata call will be at 9:00 AM PDT on 10/29 to try to wrap on mediaFeature

I just wanted to let people know that I created the simplified view of
the mediaFeature property., taking into account what most of the items
in the minutes from last week and deduplicating the extensions.  I also
added, for the content or augmentation, the detail of which access modes
are intellectually brought to new access modes.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/Accessibility/Issues_Tracker#Simplified_View_of_mediaFeature

This may help with context before the call.