Cascading Types in a Meta Tag

From: Robert Kost <rkost@thematix.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:50:09 -0400
To: SchemaDot Org <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi

Dumb question #347:

How does one nest RDFa type declarations in a <meta> tag?

For example, the copyrightHolder of a CreativeWork is an Organization.  Since the copyright holder isn’t explicitly stated on the page, it has to be declared in a <meta> tag.   But this doesn’t look right:

I know this is elementary stuff, but a fair amount of googling around failed to provide an answer, so I look to someone here.

regards,

Rob