Re: CreativeWork can't be a Product?

From: Aaron Bradley <aaranged@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 13:46:15 -0700
To: Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>
Cc: Chilly Bang <chilly_bang@yahoo.de>, Public Vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Dan's solution and Martin's link are excellent ones.  Just a quick FYI a
previous discussion and a proposal related to it provide some further
information on this type of conundrum in schema.org:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemabibex/2013Jan/0182.html
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgMetaSchema

A fragment from the former reference: