Re: schema.org/latitude page has been hijacked

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:43:30 +0100
To: rektide@voodoowarez.com
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 7 October 2013 21:28,  <rektide@voodoowarez.com> wrote:
> Is source available or this super awesome test repository? For other repositories? Or is schema.org purely
> online & hosted as is?

The implementation details of schema.org as-is wouldn't be useful or
suitable to share, but we are looking into options for improving that
situation.

And on the mystery of the misplaced redirects... we've identified the
misconfiguration and a fix is in progress. It should be done in about
2 hours, but note that some browsers might cache the HTTP 301 redirect
for a while longer. Apologies again for any nuisance.

Dan