Re: MiniSKOS update

I like it, and I like the 'codeValue' and 'codingSystem' properties I now
see on http://sdo-wip1.appspot.com/Topic . This allows schema.org markup
for categories in taxonomies that don't have associated URLs - e.g.:

{ "@type" : "JobPosting",
  "occupationalCategory" : { "@type" : "Topic", "name" : "Farmer",
"codeValue" : "11-9013.00", "codingSystem" : "
http://www.onetcenter.org/taxonomy.html" }
}

My main concern is that 'Topic' seems way too broad a name for this
concept. Rather than 'Topic' or 'Concept' or 'Category', could we meet the
need with a more concrete name like 'ConceptCode' or 'ExternalCode'? (I
would have said Code, but that's taken <http://schema.org/Code>.)

jb