[proposal] Property: organizer (for Event) || Property: host ?

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:49:54 +0100
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hello,

I started coding simple open source app for organizing events, focusing
at this moment on Crisis Camps and activities related to ongoing
#hack4good virtual hackathon. So far I use Event, Place and Person to
model this domain.

In Event i can already use Property: attendee and Property: performer
but for most events i find useful to distinguish people who organize it.
What do you think about introducing: Property: organizer

For very common tech (user-group) meetups, one could use:
organizer - people who co-organize
performer - people who present
attendee - people who show up

I can add it to http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals
if few more people find it useful.

Possibly relevent, in meetup.com events I see use of terms *organizer*
and *host*: http://www.meetup.com/opentechschool-berlin/

Cheers!