Re: schema.org contentLocation question

True that http://schema.org/LocalBusiness doesn't mention anything about a
Place super type, but if you look at the RDFa schema [1], it does mention
both supertypes, so you should be fine.

*LocalBusiness*: A particular physical business or branch of an
organization. Examples of LocalBusiness include a restaurant, a particular
branch of a restaurant chain, a branch of a bank, a medical practice, a
club, a bowling alley, etc.
- Subclass of: Organization <http://schema.org/Organization>
- Subclass of: Place <http://schema.org/Place>

Steph.