Re: Official OWL version outdated

Hi Bernard,

the goal of my schema.org version was to be as friendly as possible to
existing OWL/RDF tools. These existing tools have no idea what the
properties schema:domain or schema:domainIncludes mean. Therefore I am
using rdfs:domain. The topbraid version is not intended to be a 1:1
mapping of the official schema.org RDFa version - that already exists
and people can use it if they prefer. I have left the
schema:domain/range triples in my OWL version so that tools can consult
those in addition to the rdfs: properties.

Note that it's a different topic whether something like
schema:domainIncludes should be standardized and used more widely - I
agree that these might be more intuitive and extensible than the OWL
work-around of owl:unionOf. But that's a larger topic...

Regards,
Holger