Re: Official OWL version outdated

Hi Holger

That makes sense as far as you make pretty clear that this is an
adaptation/translation, whatever you want to call it, from the original
schema.org RDFa, with slightly different semantics, not just a change of
format.

And the second topic - which is indeed larger - should not be hidden behind
this adaptation. The "loose" attachment of properties to classes proposed
by schema.org should be somehow clarified and specified. I've proposed a
first approach of such a specification in the OLCA vocabulary :
http://www.lingvoj.org/olca

Best regards

Bernard