Syntax for boolean in schema.org?

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:00:03 +0200
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org Org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Dear Dan:

I think the following issue is still open:

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2012Apr/0038.html
	http://www.w3.org/2011/webschema/track/issues/14

Is there, in the meantime, consensus on whether boolean values should
use

- the URI of http://schema.org/True and http://schema.org/False
	<link itemprop="property_name" href="http://schema.org/True />

- the lower-caps literal values "true" and "false" or

- the same literals with an initial capital letter, i.e. "True" and "False"?

Even if the Google parsers are tolerant with this, I think developers would love to have a definite specification.

A simple solution would be to implement the proposal dated April 2012, i.e.

1. Proposed change:

A simple text amendment for
http://schema.org/True, http://schema.org/False, and http://schema.org/Boolean
 would do the trick.:

Note: The recommended use of this datatype is with a string “true” or “false” indicating the value of the respective property.
Example:
http://schema.org/Book
">
 Family-friendly: <meta itemprop="isFamilyFriendly" content="true"> yes

2. Proposed action: Add this note to
http://schema.org/Boolean

Thanks!

Martin