Re: Should we adopt SKOS?

schema.org is a site for documenting the vocabulary that it's conveners are
interested in/support. The goal is to provide a single place where someone
could find all the documentation for adding markup for consumption by the
schema.org sponsors.

It is one of many many namespaces that will be used for structured data
vocabulary.

This discussion group has much broader scope and should be used for
discussing vocabularies that are well outside the scope of schema.org

I hope this clarifies things.

Guha