Re: Should we adopt SKOS?

+1

I would see Schema's role here to define the mark-up that would be used
where these lists are published, not to encode them in some hidden place.

So to pick off an example from the library world that Karen will be familiar
with:

by <a itemprop="author" href=" http://viaf.org/viaf/41823547">Arthur W
Adamson </a>
about <a itemprop="about"
href="http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85023027">Chemistry, Physical
and theoretical</a>

I believe the Schema SKOS mark up we are talking about here should be what
would be used on the id.loc.gov page where the concepts are published.

~Richard.