Re: Schema.org markup on <body> tag

On 13/02/13 09:53, Ed Summers wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Phil Barker <phil.barker@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
>> I think itemprop="about" might usefully and validly express the relationship
>> between the blog and the business.
> Sure, if he wants to. It was my impression that Joshua didn't want
> them to be related together. My point was that there was nothing
> invalid in Joshua's example, that had the two items present in the
> HTML, without having them related to each other. And I was disagreeing
> with Aaron's assertion that it was invalid...

Sorry Ed, I hadn't read your message when I replied to Aaron's point
about types of relationship that would be useful. Google structured data
testing tool certainly copes with what you suggest in the way one would
expect if it were valid.

Phil

--
work: http://people.pjjk.net/phil
twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/philbarker

Ubuntu: not so much an operating system as a learning opportunity.
http://xkcd.com/456/