Re: Schema.org markup on <body> tag

From: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 04:53:37 -0500
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Phil Barker <phil.barker@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
> I think itemprop="about" might usefully and validly express the relationship
> between the blog and the business.

Sure, if he wants to. It was my impression that Joshua didn't want
them to be related together. My point was that there was nothing
invalid in Joshua's example, that had the two items present in the
HTML, without having them related to each other. And I was disagreeing
with Aaron's assertion that it was invalid...

//Ed