Re: POIs, Places, GeoSemWeb

From: Darrell Prince` <prince.darrell@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 20:14:47 -0400
To: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Cc: (wrong string) ˜ elf Pavlik ˜ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>, public-geosemweb <public-geosemweb@w3.org>, public-places <public-places@w3.org>, W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hello, all,

Wondering if there is a place where you can find an integrated view or an
amalgamation of pictures from different angles of a room or a building.
Also, are there impending technical difficulties around building such a
view?

What are the technical difficulties of implementing a standard? Or is it
propagation?