Re: POIs, Places, GeoSemWeb

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:24:53 -0500
To: Raj Singh <rsingh@opengeospatial.org>
Cc: (wrong string) ˜ elf Pavlik ˜ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>, public-geosemweb <public-geosemweb@w3.org>, public-places <public-places@w3.org>, W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
I wonder if Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus
http://www.ringling.com/TourSchedule.aspx

qualifies as a Moving Feature and non-fixed POI ?  Certainly its a POI,
whenever it appears near you during those 3 or 4 days of their tour.
 Something to think about anyways... lol.

Also glad to see movement on OGC discussion. (I'll wave my hand from the
back row during discussion however, since I am not actively involved in
GeoSpatial activities)

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>