Re: Missing subClassOf?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:35:44 +0100
To: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 27 August 2013 22:41, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com> wrote:

> I've been looking at [1] and [2] and the subClassOf property
> definition [3] is missing .
>
> [1] http://www.schema.org/docs/full_md.html
> [2] http://www.schema.org/Class
> [3] http://www.schema.org/subclassOf

I think we should mark [1] as an early (unsupported etc.) experiment in
using Microdata to show schema information. The RDFa version (linked from
http://schema.org/docs/datamodel.html) is more mature and approaching
stability. BTW each page for types, properties and enumerations also
contains a little RDFa/RDFS description of that term too.

Dan