Re: Proposal: Looking inside tables

One issue with the 'SetOf/X' approach is how to apply it when X is a class
defined outside of the schema.org vocabulary.

For schema.org: http://schema.org/SetOf/Painting means SetOf (
http://schema.org/Painting)

What about a set of http://my.domain.org/PathTo/MyClass ?

Should that be represented as: