Re: schema.org 1.0a revision: LRMI, Datasets, Audience, Technical Publishing vocabulary and more.

Wonderful news.  The vendors and educators who have been following LRMI
will be very excited to hear about schema.org adoption.

I had trouble locating "useRightsURL" and "mediaType" - can you point me to
them in the spec?

thanks,

Steve