Re: more schema

Thank you very much all

Have been hearing on and off bout schema.org but its the first time that I
come close to doing something with/about it - an opportunity to catch up
with what's going on in this space for me

Danbri, look forward to followup post with more details about the story,
thanks

Dan Scott, good luck with your talk look forward to materials about your
talk

and Jason, will definitely add it to your collection when we have something
worthy

cheers