Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Proposal for an additional term: mediaType

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 15:18:31 -0500
To: Public Vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>

>  I passed along your message to some folks I still know at WGBH. If you'd
> like to get some more formal involvement let me know and I can cast a wider
> net.
>
>  - Peter

Thanks Peter.  Yes, Dan and I sent a quick off-list email intro to Brigid
Sullivan to try to gain some insight or additional authority within WGBH
... have not heard back from her yet, but as I understand, she is a very
busy person.  I was not necessarily looking for someone within their IT
department at WGBH who might join this discussion, but someone who could
describe MediaType's as a category within their functional business
processes....that way we could tell or see where technology overlaps the
business cases.

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry