From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com<mailto:thadguidry@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, September 21, 2012 12:09 PM
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org<mailto:danbri@danbri.org>>
Cc: "Suliman, Suraiya H" <suraiya.h.suliman@lmco.com<mailto:suraiya.h.suliman@lmco.com>>, "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch<mailto:evain@ebu.ch>>, Public Vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org<mailto:public-vocabs@w3.org>>, Greg Grossmeier <greg@creativecommons.org<mailto:greg@creativecommons.org>>, Thomas Baker <tom@tombaker.org<mailto:tom@tombaker.org>>, Stuart Sutton <sasutton@dublincore.net<mailto:sasutton@dublincore.net>>, Denny Vrandečić <vrandecic@googlemail.com<mailto:vrandecic@googlemail.com>>
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Proposal for an additional term: mediaType

Dan,

I really would like to see a representative from WGBH in Boston  http://www.wgbh.org/about/index.cfm  within this discussion, since they deal with the broadcasting / educational side of things and could offer valuable input from a broadcasting perspective which leverages MediaType.

In particular from WGBH, Brigid Sullivan where she is involved with PBS LearningMedia as well http://www.wgbh.org/about/leadership_bios.cfm#BSullivan

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry