Re: New proposal: health & medical extensions to schema.org

1. Is this

on the MedicalScholarlyArticle example
<http://schemaorg-medicalext.appspot.com/MedicalScholarlyArticle#examples>

going to cause Parsing problems ?  Use of the short form "name" of the
Author conflicting with the short form "name" of the
MedicalScholarlyArticle within the same ?

2. And where's the ending </p> in the example ... hidden further and just
expected ?

I basically worry that the combination of both of those in the example
might cause some shortsightedness with any Schema.org parsers themselves.
 Is my worry unfounded or will itemscope itself keep everything in check
even if there's 1 <div> ?... because there are a whole lotta "name"
properties in that 1 example and the scope itself keeps changing through
the <div> and stacking along with <span> elements instead ... scary stuff
to me.