Re: Audience proposal [and LRMI, and http://schema.org/Audience]

I do like the style of the-specification and also think it would be
great to get this under the schema.org umbrella.

But...a couple of actually rather general points -

For one, what do these things /mean/? I hate to be a logic Nazi, but
is "Expected Type" the same as rdfs:range? I'm not necessarily
suggesting using RDFS terminology, but "Expected Type" is rather vague
- what if you don't get the expected type, what interpretation should
you take?

The other point I take a little issue with is the whole pattern around
schema.org/URL -

In this context:

useRightsUrl
The URL where the owner specifies permissions for using the resource.

That seems contrary to the spirit, and very possibly the practicality
of WebArch. Why not just useRights - with the object being the name
(URL) of the resource that fulfils..?

Maybe nitpicking, but castles built of sand - last for millenia with a
bit of cement.

Cheers,
Danny.

--