Re: i tried bing too! Here is the result. What is up?

Hello,

This is Mark Keller, co-organizer of San Diego semantic web meetup group.

I just wanted to add to the discussion, that I ran a malware summary on
rdfa.info, that points to XSS as the culprit:
http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.rdfa.info/

The XSS points to the malware site: http://jrckxuke.freetcp.com/. Hope this
helps you in getting to the root of the problem, and moving forward with
RDFa.info.

Best Regards,

Mark Keller