Re: Vocabulary Usage on Web Pages - Analysis Results

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 11:21:25 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org, Hannes Mühleisen <muehleis@inf.fu-berlin.de>
Hello Hannes,
> I must admit I did not know it ... and looking at
> http://data-vocabulary.org/ it seems that it has not been updated since
> 2010, and it seems to me widely redundant with, or prefiguration of
> schema.org <http://schema.org>.
It is really a good stuff this study...Congrats!

Following the previous mail of Bernard, maybe similar problems with
namespace or similarity among:
  * http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/ vs http://opengraph.org/schema/
  * http://www.facebook.com/2008/ vs http://developers.facebook.com/schema/

Please correct me if I am wrong..

Best,

Ghislain

--
Ghislain Atemezing
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.