Re: Does order of itemscope and itemprop matter?

From: Özer Kavak <ozerkavak@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:32:14 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
(Correction of previous e-mail)

Hi,

I've remembered an issue for rich snippet testing tool.
I was confused on those days about wrong(!) placement of itemscope.

I've tried again:

When itemscope is at the end:

 .
 .
Rich snippet testing tool does not parse and generate snippet properly.
Attached screenshot: s1.png (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/4ngob)
-----
when the code is:
 .
 .
Rich snippet testing tool parses and generates snippet properly.
Attached sceenshot: s2.png (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/gtbod)

Ozer Kavak

(example page is from local playground site. It contains sseveral other errors)