making Offer transaction system agnostic...

From: elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:01:10 +0000
To: public-vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hello,

Looking at http://schema.org/Offer I see it taking assumption of using 'mainstream' monetary system/service for transaction. Myself I focus on supporting development of diversity of systems for managing transactions including various variants with and without use of currencies, more details in this post:
http://www.w3.org/community/community-io/2011/09/01/embracing-diversity/

I would like to brainstorm how to replace price related properties with more generic ones, something in direction of transactionSystems/transactionServices, where 'mainstream monetary system' would just act as one of possible 'transaction system/service'. People could state any number of systems/services they accept for transaction related to this offer, like: 'local currencies', 'social karma', you_name_it

I must admit that I have no xp with creating vocabularies, any suggestion how to approach it?

Thanks!
=)
~ elf Pavlik ~
--
(living strictly moneyless already for over 2 years)
http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper