Proposal for a Demand item type

From: Christian Bäuerlein <christian.baeuerlein@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 23:11:10 +0100
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hey everyone,

I was wondering why there is no complement for the Offer item type.

There are a lot of platforms out there that try to connect supplies and
demands of users (e.g. craigslist, or in my case: car pooling), but at
the moment you can only describe the offers using schema.org items.

So I propose the introduction of an item that describes a "wanted"
thing, something a person looks for.
I created a first draft and would like to hear your feedback. Is there a
possibility to introduce this new type to schema.org?

You can see my example here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1523969/microdata/Demand.html

Please note that I didn't create any special sub-types, but reused
existing ones, as I want to hear your opinions first.

Thanks,

Christian