Re: Schema.org property cardinality and use of plural (WAS Re: SoftwareApplication proposal for schema.org)

Hello Henry,
I would say space will be the token separator :)  (a bad result) But, in
this context, the main problem is not how to extract triples but what
content creators really do.
I am confident that a non-trivial schema processor (extractor) will do
more than simple DOM parsing.

-Adrian Giurca

--
- Adrian