Re: Product type

From: Tim van Oostrom <tim@depulz.nl>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:59:43 +0100
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Markup-wise I think it would be more suitable to nest them in the
product scope. If you want to show them on another section of your page,
outside the product scope, use itemref. You're not required to nest them.

My *guess* is search engines will use the first image found, nested or
referenced, to show in a *rich snippet*. It's likely you put the best
image, to represent your product, first in row anyway.

> That’s just it. I don’t know if I want to nest the images in the
> original scope or not.
> What would be the proper way? Nest the images in the original scope OR
> itemref?
Tim