From: Thad Guidry [mailto:thadguidry@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:30 PM
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Subject: Re: Process Question

Peter,

Will you be collecting international comments ? such as from Japanese
publishers and also organizations such as Japan's Digital Comics
Association (DCA)  ?

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry

Nothing contained in this e-mail shall (a) be considered a legally binding agreement, amendment or modification of any agreement with Marvel, each of which requires a fully executed agreement to be received by Marvel or (b) be deemed approval of any product, packaging, advertising or promotion material, which may only come from Marvel's Legal Department.
THINK GREEN - SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!