Re: Real Estate sites using Product and Offer?

I believe you are referencing the RealEstateAgent schema which is for the
occupation of a real estate agent. There is no specific real estate schema.
I have been trying to get some direction on what the proper method is
though. Trulia is using the Product/Offer method but I believe they are
still working on it as they dont have many itemprop's attached and the ones
that are, are incomplete. I was advised to use Offer/Place but again have
had trouble getting any sort of feedback on this. I would love to get a
discussion going on what would be the best plan of attack for this.

--

*   Jesse Friedman***

   President
    View Our Portfolio <http://www.cobbsfriedman.com>